Le difficoltà d’accesso all’abitazione da parte degli immigrati Una indagine di campo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Ali M. & Hammarstedt, Mats, 2008. "Discrimination in the rental housing market: A field experiment on the Internet," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 362-372, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011.
"Transnational Social Capital And Fdi: Evidence From Italian Associations Worldwide,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 1-15, December.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI. Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 058, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI.Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Department of Economics 0654, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordsforeign migration; housing; discrimination;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-30 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-05-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .