Report NEP-MIG-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011. "Portability of Pension, Health, and Other Social Benefits: Facts, Concepts, Issues," IZA Discussion Papers 5715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Chiswick, Barry R., 2011. "Religiosity and Migration: Travel into One's Self versus Travel across Cultures," IZA Discussion Papers 5724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Todd Sandler, 2011. "Immigration policy and counterterrorism," Working Papers 2011-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Denzler, Stefan & Wolter, Stefan C., 2011. "Too Far to Go? Does Distance Determine Study Choices?," IZA Discussion Papers 5712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni & Paolo Pinotti, 2011. "Migration Restrictions and Criminal Behavior: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 208, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Flake, Regina & Sinning, Mathias, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Immigration: Evidence from Neighborhood Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bijwaard, Govert & Schluter, Christian & Wahba, Jackline, 2011. "The Impact of Labour Market Dynamics on the Return-Migration of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 5722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Edward Taylor & Mateusz Filipski, 2011. "The Impact of Migration Policies on Rural Household Welfare in Mexico and Nicaragua," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 298, OECD Publishing.
- Fleur Wouterse, 2011. "Continental vs. Intercontinental Migration: An Empirical Analysis of the Impacts of Immigration Reforms on Burkina Faso," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 299, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bakens, J. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Lessons from migration impact analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2011. "Eight questions about brain drain," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5668, The World Bank.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2011. "On the Origins of Gender Roles: Women and the Plough," IZA Discussion Papers 5735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julan Du & Qing He & Oliver M. Rui, 2011. "Channels of Interprovincial Risk Sharing in China," Working Papers 122011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI.Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Department of Economics 0654, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marta Federici & Giuseppe Fiorani, 2011. "L'edilizia sociale di fronte all'immigrazione a Modena: politiche abitative e domanda potenziale (o inevasa)," Department of Economics 0651, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci & Serena Giannuzzi, 2011. "Le difficoltà d’accesso all’abitazione da parte degli immigrati Una indagine di campo," Department of Economics 0653, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".