Continental vs. Intercontinental Migration: An Empirical Analysis of the Impacts of Immigration Reforms on Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tschirley, David & Reardon, Thomas, 2016. "Impact on Employment and Migration of Structural and Rural Transformation," Food Security International Development Working Papers 245895, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBurkina Faso; Burkina-Faso; immigration policy; labour supply; migration; migration; offre de travail; politiques d’immigration; remittances; transferts d’argent;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-05-30 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-05-30 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2011-05-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:299-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .