Report NEP-DEV-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fiona Tregenna, 2011. "What are the Distributional Implications of Halving Poverty in South Africa when Growth Alone is not Enough?," Working Papers 215, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Benjamin Manasoe & Ronald Mears, 2011. "Aftercare of inward foreign direct investment: A case study of South Africa," Working Papers 216, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alam, Andaleeb & Baez, Javier E. & Del Carpio, Ximena, 2011. "Does Cash for School Influence Young Women's Behavior in the Longer Term? Evidence from Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 5703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta, 2011. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 5706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asadullah, Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2011. "Poisoning the Mind: Arsenic Contamination of Drinking Water Wells and Children's Educational Achievement in Rural Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 5716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alaniz, Enrique & Gindling, T. H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2011. "The Impact of Minimum Wages on Wages, Work and Poverty in Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 5702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Edward Taylor & Mateusz Filipski, 2011. "The Impact of Migration Policies on Rural Household Welfare in Mexico and Nicaragua," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 298, OECD Publishing.
- Fleur Wouterse, 2011. "Continental vs. Intercontinental Migration: An Empirical Analysis of the Impacts of Immigration Reforms on Burkina Faso," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 299, OECD Publishing.
- Julan Du & Qing He & Oliver M. Rui, 2011. "Channels of Interprovincial Risk Sharing in China," Working Papers 122011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Karan Singh, B, 2011. "Impact of adverse economic shocks on the Indian child labour market and the schooling of children of poor households," MPRA Paper 30958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "New financial intermediary development indicators for developing countries," MPRA Paper 30921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pen:papers:11-0013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Inequality, Human Capital Formation and the Process of Development," NBER Working Papers 17058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger, 2011. "Poverty, Voracity, and Growth," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-473, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Tinh Doan & John Gibson & Mark Holmes, 2011. "Impacts of Household Credit on Education and Healthcare Spending by the Poor in Peri-urban Areas in Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 11/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.