Impacts of Household Credit on Education and Healthcare Spending by the Poor in Peri-urban Areas in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 2002.
"Propensity Score-Matching Methods For Nonexperimental Causal Studies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Propensity Score Matching Methods for Non-experimental Causal Studies," NBER Working Papers 6829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing You & Samuel Annim, 2014.
"The Impact of Microcredit on Child Education: Quasi-experimental Evidence from Rural China,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(7), pages 926-948, July.
- Jing You & Samuel Annim, 2013. "The impact of microcredit on child education: quasi-experimental evidence from rural China," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18313, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- You, Jing, 2013. "The role of microcredit in older children’s nutrition: Quasi-experimental evidence from rural China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 167-179.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2014.
"Impact Evaluation of Development Programmes and Policies: Experiences from Viet Nam,"
60919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2015. "Impact Evaluation of Development Programmes and Policies: Experiences from Viet Nam," Working Papers 2015-620, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dinh, Cuong & Nguyen, Cuong & Pham, Phuong, 2014. "Does Microcredit Have an Impact on Children? Evidences from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 71092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmatching; education and healthcare spending; household credit; the poor; peri-urban; Vietnam;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-05-30 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2011-05-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2011-05-30 (Microfinance)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:11/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .