Report NEP-TRA-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Owolabi, Oluwarotimi & Pal, Sarmistha, 2011. "The Value of Business Networks in Emerging Economies: An Analysis of Firms' External Financing Opportunities," IZA Discussion Papers 5738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alina Botezat & Ruben R. Seiberlich, 2011. "How Far is the East? Educational Performance in Eastern Europe," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-15, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Steahr, 2011. "Fiscal shocks and budget balance persistence in the EU countries from Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Woo, Wing Thye, 2011. "China's economic growth engine: The likely types of hardware failure, software failure and power supply failure," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Julan Du & Qing He & Oliver M. Rui, 2011. "Channels of Interprovincial Risk Sharing in China," Working Papers 122011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Satoshi Mizobata, 2011. "Business Society and Corporate Social Responsibility: Comparative analysis in Russia and Japan," KIER Working Papers 774, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- ten Brink, Tobias, 2011. "Institutional change in market-liberal state capitalism. An integrative perspective on the development of the private business sector in China," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/2, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Tinh Doan & John Gibson & Mark Holmes, 2011. "Impacts of Household Credit on Education and Healthcare Spending by the Poor in Peri-urban Areas in Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 11/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2011. "Is Globalization Inevitable in the Marxian Paradigm?," Working Papers 89, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2011. "Do exports cause growth? Some evidence for the new EU members," Working Papers 11-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Pham Khanh, Nam, 2011. "Funding a New Bridge in Rural Vietnam: A field experiment on conditional cooperation and default contributions," Working Papers in Economics 503, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.