Do exports cause growth? Some evidence for the new EU members
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2012. "Do exports cause growth? Some evidence for the new EU members," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 125-131, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Aristei & Davide Castellani & Chiara Franco, 2013.
"Firms’ exporting and importing activities: is there a two-way relationship?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(1), pages 55-84, March.
- David Aristei & Davide Castellani & Chiara Franco, 2011. "Firms' exporting and importing activities: is there a two-way relationship?," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 99/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Exports; Transition countries;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-05-30 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INT-2011-05-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2011-05-30 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-05-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aee:wpaper:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Miguel del Corral Cuervo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeefiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.