Report NEP-INT-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2011. "Service innovation and the proximity-concentration trade-off model of trade and FDI," MPRA Paper 31002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Trade, Technology And Skills: Evidence From Turkish Microdata," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1062, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2011. "Technological Knowledge and Offshore Outsourcing: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 11052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2011. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia : the importance of services, trade facilitation and standards liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5662, The World Bank.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2011. "Do exports cause growth? Some evidence for the new EU members," Working Papers 11-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Jennifer Abel-Koch, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and Self-Control Problems," Working Papers 1109, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 15 May 2011.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2011. "Measuring the impacts of global trade reform with optimal aggregators of distortions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5665, The World Bank.
- Kristian Behrens & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "Transportation, freight rates, and economic geography," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Transnational social capital and FDI.Evidence from Italian associations worldwide," Department of Economics 0654, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Franz-Josef Bade & Eckhardt Bode & Eleonora Cutrini, 2011. "Does Domestic Offshoring Precede International Offshoring? Industry-level Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1699, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Akhtar, Sajjad & Hissam, Saadia, 2011. "Daily and monthly costs of terrorism on Pakistani exports," MPRA Paper 30926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omay, Tolga & Takay Araz, Bahar & Ilalan, Deniz, 2011. "The effects of terrorist activities on foreign direct investment: nonlinear Evidence," MPRA Paper 31015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Castellani & Alfredo Jimenez Palmero & Antonello Zanfei, 2011. "The Gravity of R&D FDIs," Working Papers 1106, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.