Joint-stock companies dynamics, legal institutions and regional economic disparities in Italy (1858-1914)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2003. "Peeking Backward: Regional Aspects of Industrial Growth in Post-Unification Italy," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(04), pages 1059-1102, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pepelasis, Ioanna Sapfo & Emmanouilidi, Elpianna, 2013. "A Historical Overview of Joint Stock Company Births in Greece (1830-1909): Coincidence, causality and determinants," MPRA Paper 47335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly pre-1913; joint stock companies; corporate law;
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GRO-2014-11-01 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2014-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mib:wpaper:282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpmibit.html .