A Historical Overview of Joint Stock Company Births in Greece (1830-1909): Coincidence, causality and determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierangelo Toninelli & Claudio Pavese, 2014. "Joint-stock companies dynamics, legal institutions and regional economic disparities in Italy (1858-1914)," Working Papers 282, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsjoint-stock company birth counts; time series application; historical conjuncture; Granger causality; GDP; Greece;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N83 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .