The Determinants of Earning Differentials in Ankara and Istanbul
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tachibanaki, Toshiaki, 1980. "Education, occupation and earnings : A recursive approach for France," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 103-127, January.
- Morgenstern, Richard D, 1973. "Direct and Indirect Effects on Earnings of Schooling and Socio-Economic Background," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(2), pages 225-233, May.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 1991. "Does Marriage Really Make Men More Productive?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(2), pages 282-307.
- Peter Rupert & Mark E. Schweitzer & Eric Severance-Lossin & Erin Turner, 1996. "Earnings, education and experience," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 2-12.
- Behrman, Jere R & Taubman, Paul, 1976. "Intergenerational Transmission of Income and Wealth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 436-440, May.
- Dolton, Peter J & Makepeace, Gerald H, 1987. "Marital Status, Child Rearing and Earnings Differentials in the Graduate Labour Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388), pages 897-922, December.
- Behrman, Jere R & Wolfe, Barbara L & Blau, David M, 1985. "Human Capital and Earnings Distribution in a Developing Country: The Case of Prerevolutionary Nicaragua," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Pradeep Kumar & Mary Lou Coates, 1982. "Occupational Earnings, Compensating Differentials, and Human Capital: An Empirical Study," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 442-457, August.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; earning differentials;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:met:wpaper:0102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erol Taymaz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermettr.html .