Public Debt Stabilization: Redistributive Delays Versus Preemptive Anticipations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Spolaore, 2004. "Adjustments in Different Government Systems," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 117-146, July.
- Martinelli, Cesar & Escorza, Raul, 2007.
"When are stabilizations delayed? Alesina-Drazen revisited,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1223-1245, July.
- Cesar Martinelli & Raul Escorza, 2004. "When Are Stabilizations Delayed? Alesina-Drazen Revisited," Working Papers 0408, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- César Martinelli & Raúl Escorza, 2005. "When Are Stabilizations Delayed? Alesina-Drazen Revisited," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000667, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsStabilization delays; Economic adjustments; Economic reforms; Majority voting;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2012-01-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PBE-2012-01-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mde:wpaper:0045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ricardo Pinheiro Alves) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .