Report NEP-CDM-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12890 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Voting under the threat of secession: accommodation vs. repression," Working Papers 2011/40, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Machado, Fabiana, 2011. "Inequality, Uncertainty, and Redistribution," MPRA Paper 35665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2012. "A spatial analysis of the Italian Second Republic, Second Version," Working Papers 01-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Paulo Júlio, 2011. "Public Debt Stabilization: Redistributive Delays Versus Preemptive Anticipations," GEE Papers 0045, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2011.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2011. "Scoring rules for judgment aggregation," MPRA Paper 35657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12895 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12889 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Priscilla Man & Shino Takayama, 2012. "A Unifying Impossibility Theorem," Discussion Papers Series 448, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2011. "Arab spring and reorganization of the state," MPRA Paper 35651, University Library of Munich, Germany.