Inequality, Uncertainty, and Redistribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georges Casamatta & Philippe Donder, 2005.
"On the influence of extreme parties in electoral competition with policy-motivated candidates,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Casamatta, Georges & De Donder, Philippe, 2003. "On the Influence of Extreme Parties in Electoral Competition with Policy-Motivated Candidates," IDEI Working Papers 161, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Casamatta, Georges & De Donder, Philippe, 2003. "On the Influence of Extreme Parties in Electoral Competition with Policy-Motivated Candidates," CEPR Discussion Papers 3885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duggan, John & Fey, Mark, 2005.
"Electoral competition with policy-motivated candidates,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 490-522, May.
- John Duggan & Mark Fey, "undated". "Electoral Competition with Policy-Motivated Candidates," Wallis Working Papers WP19, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- John Duggan, 2000. "Repeated Elections with Asymmetric Information," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 109-135, July.
- Martin J. Osborne & Al Slivinski, 1996.
"A Model of Political Competition with Citizen-Candidates,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(1), pages 65-96.
- Martin J. Osborne & Al Slivinksi, 1995. "A Model of Political Competition with Citizen-Candidates," Department of Economics Working Papers 1995-01, McMaster University.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2006.
"The Effect of an Additional Alternative on Measured Risk Preferences in a Laboratory Experiment in Peru,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2006. "The Effect Of An Additional Alternative On Measured Risk Preferences In A Laboratory Experiment In Peru," Departmental Working Papers 2006-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-927, October.
- Catherine Eckel & Cathleen Johnson & Claude Montmarquette, 2004. "Saving Decisions of the Working Poor: Short-and Long-Term Horizons," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-45, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Ardanaz & Carlos Scartascini, 2011.
"Why Don’t We Tax the Rich? Inequality, Legislative Malapportionment, and Personal Income Taxation around the World,"
Research Department Publications
4724, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Martín Ardanaz & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Why Don't We Tax the Rich? Inequality, Legislative Malapportionment, and Personal Income Taxation around the World," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3821, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsElections; Redistribution; Inequality; Uncertainty;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2012-01-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2012-01-10 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .