Arab spring and reorganization of the state
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murat Çizakça, 2011. "Islamic Capitalism and Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14345, April.
More about this item
KeywordsArab spring; Islam and democracy; Islam and economic development; rule of law; freedom of thought; secularism;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-01-10 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CDM-2012-01-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CWA-2012-01-10 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .