Additive Regression Splines With Irrelevant Categorical and Continuous Regressors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- QI Li & Desheng Ouyang & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Categorical semiparametric varying‐coefficient models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 551-579, June.
- Peter Hall & Qi Li & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2007. "Nonparametric Estimation of Regression Functions in the Presence of Irrelevant Regressors," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(4), pages 784-789, November.
- Raymond J. Carroll & Arnab Maity & Enno Mammen & Kyusang Yu, 2009. "Nonparametric additive regression for repeatedly measured data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(2), pages 383-398.
- Fan, Jianqing & Jiang, Jiancheng, 2005. "Nonparametric Inferences for Additive Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 890-907, September.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2015.
"Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 705-717, August.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2012. "Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-06, McMaster University.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lien, Donald & Hu, Yue & Liu, Long, 2017. "A note on using ratio variables in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 114-117.
- Ferris, J. Stephen & Voia, Marcel C., 2015.
"The effect of federal government size on private economic performance in Canada: 1870–2011,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 172-185.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2014. "The Effect of Federal Government Size on Private Economic Performance in Canada: 1870–2011," Carleton Economic Papers 14-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Han Lin Shang, 2016.
"Bayesian Bandwidth Selection for a Nonparametric Regression Model with Mixed Types of Regressors,"
Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-27, April.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Han Lin Shang, 2013. "Bayesian bandwidth selection for a nonparametric regession model with mixed types of regressors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Pandit, Mahesh, 2014. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Quality Parameters at Global Level," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162618, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2014. "Does Aggregate Government Size Effect Private Economic Performance in Canada?," Carleton Economic Papers 14-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2017.
"The smooth colonel and the reverend find common ground,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 241-256, March.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "The Smooth Colonel and the Reverend Find Common Ground," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-03, McMaster University.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Michael Gavin & Lynda Khalaf & Marcel Voia, 2015.
"Environmental Kuznets Curve: Tipping Points, Uncertainty and Weak Identification,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 285-315, February.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Gavin, Michael & Khalaf, Lynda & Voia, Marcel, 2011. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Tipping Points, Uncertainty and Weak Identification," Working Papers 119109, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Michael Gavin & Lynda Khalaf & Marcel Voia, 2011. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Tipping Points, Uncertainty and Weak Identification," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2011-4, CREATE.
- Pandit, Mahesh & Paudel, Krishna P. & Williams, Deborah, 2014. "Effect of Remittance on Intensity of Agricultural Technology Adoption in Nepal," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162692, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Geraldine Henningsen & Arne Henningsen & Christian Henning, 2015. "Transaction costs and social networks in productivity measurement," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 493-515, February.
- Pang Du & Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Nonparametric Kernel Regression with Multiple Predictors and Multiple Shape Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-08, McMaster University.
More about this item
KeywordsB-spline; discrete; kernel;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2012-09-09 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:deptwp:2012-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.