Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2015. "Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 705-717, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Racine, Jeff & Li, Qi, 2004. "Nonparametric estimation of regression functions with both categorical and continuous data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 99-130, March.
- Liu, Rong & Yang, Lijian, 2010. "Spline-Backfitted Kernel Smoothing Of Additive Coefficient Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 29-59, February.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lien, Donald & Hu, Yue & Liu, Long, 2017. "A note on using ratio variables in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 114-117.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Pandit, Mahesh, 2014. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Quality Parameters at Global Level," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162618, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Quiroz, Matias & Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert, 2015. "Speeding Up Mcmc By Efficient Data Subsampling," Working Paper Series 297, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2018. "Nonparametric Estimation and Inference for Panel Data Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-02, McMaster University.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2017.
"The smooth colonel and the reverend find common ground,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 241-256, March.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "The Smooth Colonel and the Reverend Find Common Ground," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-03, McMaster University.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Aman Ullah, 2015. "Nonparametric Regression-Spline Random Effects Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-10, McMaster University.
- Pandit, Mahesh & Paudel, Krishna P. & Williams, Deborah, 2014. "Effect of Remittance on Intensity of Agricultural Technology Adoption in Nepal," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162692, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni & Georgios Gioldasis, 2018. "Nonparametric estimation of international R&D spillovers," Working Papers 2018037, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Michael Gavin & Lynda Khalaf & Marcel Voia, 2015. "Environmental Kuznets Curve: Tipping Points, Uncertainty and Weak Identification," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 285-315, February.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Additive Regression Splines With Irrelevant Categorical and Continuous Regressors," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-07, McMaster University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013.
"Changes in Returns to Task-Specific Skills and Gender Wage Gap,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2013-01, McMaster University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013. "Changes in Returns to Task-Specific Skills and Gender Wage Gap," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-275, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Geraldine Henningsen & Arne Henningsen & Christian Henning, 2015. "Transaction costs and social networks in productivity measurement," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 493-515, February.
- Georgios Gioldasis & Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni, 2018. "Nonparametric estimation of international R&D spillovers," SEEDS Working Papers 0318, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Jeffrey S. Racine, 2016. "A Correction to "Generalized Nonparametric Smoothing with Mixed Discrete and Continuous Data" by Li, Simar & Zelenyuk (2014, CSDA)," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-01, McMaster University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:deptwp:2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.