Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2015. "Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 705-717, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Racine, Jeff & Li, Qi, 2004. "Nonparametric estimation of regression functions with both categorical and continuous data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 99-130, March.
- Liu, Rong & Yang, Lijian, 2010. "Spline-Backfitted Kernel Smoothing Of Additive Coefficient Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 29-59, February.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Pandit, Mahesh, 2014. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for Water Quality Parameters at Global Level," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162618, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Quiroz, Matias & Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert, 2015. "Speeding Up Mcmc By Efficient Data Subsampling," Working Paper Series 297, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2018. "Nonparametric Estimation and Inference for Panel Data Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-02, McMaster University.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2017.
"The smooth colonel and the reverend find common ground,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 241-256, March.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "The Smooth Colonel and the Reverend Find Common Ground," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-03, McMaster University.
- Pandit, Mahesh & Paudel, Krishna P. & Williams, Deborah, 2014. "Effect of Remittance on Intensity of Agricultural Technology Adoption in Nepal," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162692, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni & Georgios Gioldasis, 2018. "Nonparametric estimation of international R&D spillovers," Working Papers 2018037, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Michael Gavin & Lynda Khalaf & Marcel Voia, 2015. "Environmental Kuznets Curve: Tipping Points, Uncertainty and Weak Identification," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 285-315, February.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Additive Regression Splines With Irrelevant Categorical and Continuous Regressors," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-07, McMaster University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013.
"Changes in Returns to Task-Specific Skills and Gender Wage Gap,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd12-275, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013. "Changes in Returns to Task-Specific Skills and Gender Wage Gap," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-01, McMaster University.
- Lien, Donald & Hu, Yue & Liu, Long, 2017. "A note on using ratio variables in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 114-117.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Aman Ullah, 2015. "Nonparametric Regression-Spline Random Effects Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-10, McMaster University.
- Geraldine Henningsen & Arne Henningsen & Christian Henning, 2015. "Transaction costs and social networks in productivity measurement," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 493-515, February.
- Georgios Gioldasis & Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni, 2018. "Nonparametric estimation of international R&D spillovers," SEEDS Working Papers 0318, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Jeffrey S. Racine, 2016. "A Correction to "Generalized Nonparametric Smoothing with Mixed Discrete and Continuous Data" by Li, Simar & Zelenyuk (2014, CSDA)," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-01, McMaster University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:deptwp:2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .