Spline-Backfitted Kernel Smoothing Of Additive Coefficient Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:164:y:2018:i:c:p:54-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fengler, M.R. & Mammen, E. & Vogt, M., 2015. "Specification and structural break tests for additive models with applications to realized variance data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 196-218.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Härdle & Lijian Yang, 2014.
"A simultaneous confidence corridor for varying coefficient regression with sparse functional data,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(4), pages 806-843, December.
- Lijie Gu & Li Wang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Lijian Yang, 2014. "A Simultaneous Confidence Corridor for Varying Coefficient Regression with Sparse Functional Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:124-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2015.
"Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 705-717, August.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2012. "Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-06, McMaster University.
- Patrick, Joshua D. & Harvill, Jane L. & Hansen, Clifford W., 2016. "A semiparametric spatio-temporal model for solar irradiance data," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(P1), pages 15-30.
- Hu, Jianhua & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Xian, 2017. "Improved estimation of fixed effects panel data partially linear models with heteroscedastic errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 96-111.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:130:y:2019:i:c:p:94-110 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:01:p:29-59_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.