The Smooth Colonel Meets the Reverend
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Hall & Jeff Racine & Qi Li, 2004. "Cross-Validation and the Estimation of Conditional Probability Densities," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1015-1026, December.
- Ouyang, Desheng & Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation Of Regression Functions With Discrete Regressors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 1-42, February.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeff, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation of distributions with categorical and continuous data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 266-292, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2017.
"The smooth colonel and the reverend find common ground,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 241-256, March.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "The Smooth Colonel and the Reverend Find Common Ground," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-03, McMaster University.
- Daniel Wikström, 2015. "A finite sample improvement of the fixed effects estimator applied to technical inefficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 29-46, February.
- Li, Qi & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2009.
"A nonparametric test for equality of distributions with mixed categorical and continuous data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 186-200, February.
- Qi Li & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2008. "A Nonparametric Test for Equality of Distributions with Mixed Categorical and Continuous Data," Emory Economics 0805, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:corcae:08-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacorus.html .