The Smooth Colonel and the Reverend Find Common Ground
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicholas M. Kiefer & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2017. "The smooth colonel and the reverend find common ground," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1-3), pages 241-256, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- QI Li & Desheng Ouyang & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Categorical semiparametric varying‐coefficient models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 551-579, June.
- Nicholas Kiefer & Jeffrey Racine, 2009. "The smooth Colonel meets the Reverend," Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 521-533.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2015.
"Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 705-717, August.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2012. "Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-06, McMaster University.
- Hayfield, Tristen & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i05).
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Additive Regression Splines With Irrelevant Categorical and Continuous Regressors," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-07, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pierre Huiban & Camilla Mastromarco & Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni, 2018. "The impact of pollution abatement investments on production technology: a nonparametric approach," SEEDS Working Papers 0918, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2018.
- Simioni, Michel & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2017. "A Fresh Look at the Nutrition Transition in Vietnam using Semiparametric Modeling," TSE Working Papers 17-842, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:deptwp:2013-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .