A Correction to "Generalized Nonparametric Smoothing with Mixed Discrete and Continuous Data" by Li, Simar & Zelenyuk (2014, CSDA)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Degui & Simar, Léopold & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2016. "Generalized nonparametric smoothing with mixed discrete and continuous data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 424-444.
- QI Li & Desheng Ouyang & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Categorical semiparametric varying‐coefficient models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 551-579, June.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Leopold Simar, 2011. "To Smooth or Not to Smooth? The Case of Discrete Variables in Nonparametric Regressions," CEPA Working Papers Series WP102011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2015.
"Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(5), pages 705-717, August.
- Shujie Ma & Jeffrey S. Racine & Lijian Yang, 2012. "Spline Regression in the Presence of Categorical Predictors," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-06, McMaster University.
- Hayfield, Tristen & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2008. "Nonparametric Econometrics: The np Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i05).
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2010. "Smooth Varying-Coefficient Estimation And Inference For Qualitative And Quantitative Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 1607-1637, December.
- Subodh Kumar & R. Robert Russell, 2002. "Technological Change, Technological Catch-up, and Capital Deepening: Relative Contributions to Growth and Convergence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 527-548, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKernel regression; cross-validation; finite-sample performance; replication.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:deptwp:2016-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.