Asymmetry, optimal transfers and international environmental agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2004.
"An Almost Ideal Sharing Scheme for Coalition Games with Externalities,"
Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series
ete0414, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Finus, Michael, 2009. "An Almost Ideal Sharing Scheme for Coalition Games with Externalities," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-10, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2004. "An Almost Ideal Sharing Scheme for Coalition Games with Externalities," Working Papers 2004.155, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Hoel & Kerstin Schneider, 1997. "Incentives to participate in an international environmental agreement," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 153-170, March.
- Herrero, Carmen & Maschler, Michael & Villar, Antonio, 1999.
"Individual rights and collective responsibility: the rights-egalitarian solution,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 59-77, January.
- Antonio Villar Notario & Carmen Herrero Blanco & Michael Maschler, 1996. "Individual rights and collective responsibility: The rights-egalitarian solution," Working Papers. Serie AD 1996-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hans-Peter Weikard, 2009. "Cartel Stability Under An Optimal Sharing Rule," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(5), pages 575-593, September.
- Matthew McGinty, 2007. "International environmental agreements among asymmetric nations," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 45-62, January.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008.
"Marginal Contributions and Externalities in the Value,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1413-1436, November.
- Clippel, Geoffroy de & Serrano, Roberto, 2005. "Marginal contributions and externalities in the value," UC3M Working papers. Economics we057339, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2005. "Marginal Contributions and Externalities in the Value," Working Papers 2005-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Marginal contributions and externalities in the value," Working Papers 2007-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1999.
"A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 286-336, January.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1996. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure," Papers 0068, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 1998. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structures," Working Papers 98-1, Brown University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 1998.
- Ray, D. & Vohra, R., 1996. "A Theory of Endogenous Coalition Structure," Papers 68, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Olivier Deschênes & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Output and Random Fluctuations in Weather," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 354-385, March.
- EYCKMANS, Johan & FINUS, Michael, 2003.
"Coalition formation in a global warming game : how the design of protocols affects the success of environmental treaty-making,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003088, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2003. "Coalition Formation in a Global Warming Game: How the Design of Protocols Affects the Success of Environmental Treaty-Making," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0317, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Fuentes-Albero, Cristina & Rubio, Santiago J., 2010.
"Can international environmental cooperation be bought?,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 255-264, April.
- Fuentes Albero Cristina & Rubio Jorge Santiago J., 2008. "Can International Environmental Cooperation Be Bought?," Working Papers 2010101, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Shapley Value," Discussion Paper Series dp421, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2007. "Measures to enhance the success of global climate treaties," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 73-97, March.
- MATTHEW McGINTY, 2011. "A Risk‐Dominant Allocation: Maximizing Coalition Stability," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 311-325, April.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2007. "Sharing the surplus: An extension of the Shapley value for environments with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 339-356, July.
- Barrett, Scott, 2001. "International cooperation for sale," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1835-1850, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Carraro, 2014. "International environmental cooperation," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 26, pages 418-431 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tiziano Distefano & Simone D'Alessandro, 2017. "An Evolutionary approach to International Environmental Agreements," SEEDS Working Papers 0517, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsg:lsgwps:wp66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The GRI Administration). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlseuk.html .