The Integration of Central and Eastern Europe in the European Union: Trade and Labour Market Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franke, Siegfried Franz, 1997. "Europa vom Atlantik bis zum Ural: Vision, Illusion oder absehbare Realität?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 573-579.
- Baldwin, Richard E., 1995. "The Eastern enlargement of the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, pages 474-481.
- Alfred Steinherr, 1995. "The Pivotal Role of the European Union for Central and Eastern Europe," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), pages 303-327.
More about this item
KeywordsEnlargement; economic integration; trade market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-10-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-10-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lic:licosd:7598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/licosbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.