Demo-economic equilibria when childbearing age is endogenous
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siv Gustafsson, 2001. "Optimal age at motherhood. Theoretical and empirical considerations on postponement of maternity in Europe," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 225-247.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2003.
"A stochastic model of mortality, fertility, and human capital investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 103-118, February.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2002. "A Stochastic Model of Mortality, Fertility, and Human Capital Investment," Macroeconomics 0212009, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akira Momota & Ryo Horii, 2013.
"Timing of childbirth, capital accumulation, and economic welfare,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 494-522, April.
- Momota, Akira & Horii, Ryo, 2011. "Timing of childbirth, capital accumulation, and economic welfare," MPRA Paper 34088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Momota, Akira, 2016.
"Intensive and extensive margins of fertility, capital accumulation, and economic welfare,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 90-110.
- Akira Momota, 2015. "Intensive and Extensive Margins of Fertility, Capital Accumulation, and Economic Welfare," KIER Working Papers 917, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ler:wpaper:10.04.310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lrtlsfr.html .