Competition and Growth in Neo-Schumpeterian Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Raith, 2003. "Competition, Risk, and Managerial Incentives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1425-1436, September.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 1995. "Conjectural variations as a reduced form," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 397-402, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daria Onori, 2015.
"Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(4), pages 398-422, July.
- ONORI, Daria, 2010. "Competition and growth: reinterpreting their relationship," CORE Discussion Papers 2010033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," Working Papers halshs-00806994, HAL.
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Competition and Growth: Reinterpreting their Relationship," AMSE Working Papers 1324, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Winfried Koeniger & Omar Licandro, "undated".
"Substitutability and Competition in the Dixit-Stiglitz Model,"
- Winfried KOENIGER & Omar LICANDRO, 2004. "Substitutability and Competition in the Dixit-Stiglitz Model," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/05, European University Institute.
- Koeniger, Winfried & Licandro, Omar, 2004. "Substitutability and Competition in the Dixit-Stiglitz Model," IZA Discussion Papers 1007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Grieco, 2007.
"Degree of Innovativeness and Market Structure: A Model,"
The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-27, May.
- Daniela Grieco, 2006. "Degree of innovativeness and market structure: A model," KITeS Working Papers 178, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2006.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Louis-André Gérard-Varet, 2010.
"Strategic R&D investment, competitive toughness and growth,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(3), pages 273-295.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe & GERARD-VARET, Louis-André, 2004. "Strategic R&D investment, competitive toughness and growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2004014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, Rodolphe & GERARD-VARET, Louis-André, 2010. "Strategic R&D investment, competitive toughness and growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2240, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alberto Bucci, 2005.
"An Inverted-U Relationship between Product Market Competition and Growth in an Extended Romerian Model,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, vol. 95(5), pages 177-206, September.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2004. "An inverted-U relationship between product market competition and growth in an extended Romerian model," Departmental Working Papers 2004-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-12-12 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2004-12-12 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENT-2004-12-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2004-12-12 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:04/28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.