Report NEP-ENT-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George C. Bitros, 2004. "Scale, scope and entrepreneurship," Microeconomics 0411004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George C. Bitros & Anastassios D. Karayiannis, 2004. "The liberating power of entrepreneurship in ancient Athens," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0411004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Reynolds, 2003. "Entrepreneurship over Time: Measures of Activity and Recent Changes in the US: 1993-2002," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-44, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- João Pedro W. de Azevedo, 2004. "Entrepreneurship And Liquidity Constraints In Deprived Areas: Evidence From The Slums Of Rio De Janeiro," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 135, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:04b14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje, 2004. "Towards a Dynamic Theory for the Spatial Knowledge Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 20, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:04b18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lööf, Hans & Broström, Anders, 2004. "Does Knowledge Diffusion between University and Industry Increase Innovativeness?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 21, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 26 Jan 2006.
- Piercarlo Zanchettin & Vincenzo Denicolò, 2004. "Competition and Growth in Neo-Schumpeterian Models," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Daniela Grieco & Robin Hogarth, 2004. "Excess entry, ambiguity seeking and competence: An experimental investigation," Economics Working Papers 778, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.