Substitutability and Competition in the Dixit-Stiglitz Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Winfried KOENIGER & Omar LICANDRO, 2004. "Substitutability and Competition in the Dixit-Stiglitz Model," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/05, European University Institute.
- Winfried Koeniger & Omar Licandro, "undated". "Substitutability and Competition in the Dixit-Stiglitz Model," Working Papers 2004-06, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chad Syverson, 2004.
"Product Substitutability and Productivity Dispersion,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 534-550, May.
- Chad Syverson, 2003. "Product Substitutability and Productivity Dispersion," NBER Working Papers 10049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Piercarlo Zanchettin & Vincenzo Denicolò, 2004. "Competition and Growth in Neo-Schumpeterian Models," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/28, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josheski, Dushko & Koteski, Cane & Lazarov, Darko, 2011. "Monopolistic competition: Critical evaluation the theory of monopolistic competition with specific reference to the seminal 1977 paper by Dixit and Stiglitz," MPRA Paper 33802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malte Mosel, 2009. "Competition, imitation, and R&D productivity in agrowth model with sector-specific patent protection," Working Papers 084, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Pedro Rodriguez, 2010.
"Linkages in international stock markets: evidence from a classification procedure,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(16), pages 2081-2089.
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Pedro N. Rodríguez, "undated". "Linkages in international stock markets: Evidence from a classification procedure," Working Papers 2004-23, FEDEA.
- Malte Mosel, 2010. "Competition, Imitation, and R&D Productivity in a Growth Model with Sector-Specific Patent Protection," CESifo Working Paper Series 3109, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mosel Malte, 2011. "Competition, Imitation, and R&D Productivity in a Growth Model with Industry-Specific Patent Protection," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 601-652, December.
- Helge Sanner, 2005. "Economy vs History - What Does Actually Determine the Distribution of Shops' Locations in Cities?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p175, European Regional Science Association.
- Helge Sanner, 2004. "Economy vs. History: What Does Actually Determine the Distribution of Firms' Locations in Cities?," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 67, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Sep 2004.
- José A. Herce, "undated". "Could this ever happen in Spain? Economic and policy aspects of a SARS-like episode," Working Papers 2004-09, FEDEA.
- Helge Sanner, 2009. "Economy vs. history," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2), pages 283-306, June.
More about this item
Keywordssubstitution; monopolistic competition; market power; output;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .