Constitutional rules and competitive politics : their effects on secessionism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Albert Breton & Pierre Salmon, 2003. "Constitutional rules and competitive politics: their effects on secessionism," Post-Print hal-00445598, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997. "On the Number and Size of Nations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Gordon Tullock, 1998. "on voting," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1348.
- Bolton, Patrick & Roland, Gerard & Spolaore, Enrico, 1996. "Economic theories of the break-up and integration of nations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 697-705, April.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2000.
"Probabilistic Voting and Equilibrium: An Impossibility Result,"
Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 35-48, April.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2000. "Probabilistic Voting and Equilibrium: An Impossibility Result," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 35-48, April.
- Dan Usher, 1994.
"The Significance of the Probabilistic Voting Theorem,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 433-445, May.
- Dan Usher, 1990. "The Significance of the Probabilistic Voting Theorem," Working Papers 785, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Salmon, 2001.
"Constitutional Implications of Electoral Assumptions,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 333-349, December.
- Pierre Salmon, 2001. "Constitutional Implications of electoral assumptions," Post-Print hal-00445605, HAL.
- Grégoire ROTA GRAZIOSI, 2001. "Une analyse économique de la sécession," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Galeotti, Gianluigi & Breton, Albert, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Political Parties," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 47-65.
- Pierre Salmon, 1999.
"Ordinary elections and constitutional arrangements
[Elections ordinaires et aménagements constitutionnels]," Working Papers hal-01526528, HAL.
- SALMON, Pierre, 1999. "Ordinary elections and constitutional arrangement," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 1999-10, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Breton,Albert, 1996. "Competitive Governments," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481021, May.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Brusco, Sandro, 2001. "Optimal secession rules," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1811-1834, December.
More about this item
Keywordsconstitutional economics; political competition; secessionism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-05-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2003-05-08 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:lateco:2002-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .