Public infrastructure, non cooperative investments and endogeneous growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Public infrastructure, noncooperative investments, and endogenous growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 587-610, May.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Public infrastructure, non-cooperative investments and endogenous growth," Post-Print hal-01549829, HAL.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2012. "Public Infrastructure, non Cooperative Investments and Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 12-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J, 2000.
"Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 44-59, February.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman, "undated". "Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination," Working Papers 2132841, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman, "undated". "Dynamic Externalities and Policy Coordination," Working Papers 97/11, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Does public capital crowd out private capital?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 171-188, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akihiko Yanase & Makoto Tawada, 2017. "Public infrastructure for production and international trade in a small open economy: a dynamic analysis," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 51-73, May.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "Local Taxation, Private-Public Consumption Complementarity, and the Optimal Number of Jurisdictions," MPRA Paper 60861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2007-11-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PBE-2007-11-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:07-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .