Report NEP-PBE-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007. "Prudent Budgetary Policy: Political Economy of Precautionary Taxation," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/39, European University Institute.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Söderström, Martin, 2007. "Estimating Income Responses to Tax Changes: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coricelli, Giorgio & Joffily, Mateus & Montmarquette, Claude & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2007. "Tax Evasion: Cheating Rationally or Deciding Emotionally?," IZA Discussion Papers 3103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roel M.W.J. Beetsma & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007. "Partisan Public Investment and Debt: The Case for Fiscal Restrictions," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/37, European University Institute.
- Jaromir Kovarik, 2007. "Belief Formation and Evolution in Public Good Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 016, University of Siena.
- Adrian Campbell & Satoshi Mizobata & Kazuho Yokogawa & Elena Denezhkina, 2007. "Institutional Transition and Local Self-Government in Russia," KIER Working Papers 640, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Alison Macintyre, 2007. "Tax Compliance, Tax Morale And Governance Quality," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 225, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Biung-Ghi Ju & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2007. "On the equivalence between progressive taxation and inequality reduction," Discussion Paper Series 0718, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:07008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:29-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2007. "Sustainable Social Spending and Stagnant Public Services: Baumol's Cost Disease Revisited," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/34, European University Institute.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2007. "Efficiency and Consistency for Locating Multiple Public Facilities," Discussion Paper Series 0716, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2007. "Public infrastructure, non cooperative investments and endogeneous growth," Working Papers 07-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- Andrew Pickering & James Rockey, 2007. "Ideology and the Growth of Government," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 07/599, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2007. "The Informal Sector, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Oct 2007.
- Pollak, Robert, 2007. "Family Bargaining and Taxes: A Prolegomenon to the Analysis of Joint Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 3109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Manzo Marco, 2007. "Do tax distortions lead to more indeterminacy? A New Keynesian perspective," wp.comunite 0013, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2007. "Taxing Foreign Profits with International Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Papers 0719, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.