Does public capital crowd out private capital?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1992.
"Current Real-Business-Cycle Theories and Aggregate Labor-Market Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 430-450, June.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1990. "Current real business cycle theories and aggregate labor market fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 1990.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1990. "Current real business cycle theories and aggregate labor market fluctuations," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 24, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Moisa Altar & Judita Samuel, 2008. "Fiscal Policy, Public Capital and Economic Growth," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 5, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2012.
"On The Economic Effects Of Investment In Railroad Infrastructures In Portugal,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 79-107, June.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2010. "On The Economic Effects Of Investment In Railroad Infrastructures In Portugal," Working Papers 96, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- J. M. Albala-Bertrand, 2007. "Relative Capital Shortage and Potential Output Constraint: A Gap Approach," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 189-205.
- Ramón A. Castillo Ponce & Jorge Herrera Hernández, 2005. "Efecto del gasto público sobre el gasto privado en México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 20(2), pages 173-196.
- Abdullatif, Alani Emad M.A., 2006. "Crowding-out and Crowding-in Effects of Government Bonds Market on Private Sector Investment (Japanese Case Study)," IDE Discussion Papers 74, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Infrastructure Shortage: A Gap Approach," Working Papers 404, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Imtiaz Ahmed & Abdul Qayyum, 2007. "Do Public Expenditure and Macroeconomic Uncertainty Matter to Private Investment? Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 145-161.
- Moisa Altar & Judita Samuel, 2008. "The Influence of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 7, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Dale Boisso & Shawna Grosskopf & Kathy J. Hayes, 1996. "Regional productivity and efficiency in the U.S.: effects of business cycles and public capital," Working Papers 9602, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
KeywordsCrowding out (Economics); Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhsm:88-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.