International Positive Production Externalities and Capital Movement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2013.
"Public infrastructure, noncooperative investments, and endogenous growth,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(2), pages 587-610, May.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Public infrastructure, non‐cooperative investments, and endogenous growth," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 46(2), pages 587-610, May.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2007. "Public infrastructure, non cooperative investments and endogeneous growth," Working Papers 07-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Public infrastructure, non-cooperative investments and endogenous growth," Post-Print hal-01549829, HAL.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2012. "Public Infrastructure, non Cooperative Investments and Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 12-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction externalities; Capital mobility; International policy coordination; Intertemporal Choice;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seb:journl:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:187-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ms. Melina Petromelidou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asecuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.