Report NEP-DGE-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B Devereux & Alan Sutherland, 2007. " Country Portfolio Dynamics," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0706, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Sungbae An & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2007. "Can a Representative Agent Model Represent a Heterogeneous Agent Economy?," Discussion Paper Series 0714, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Liam Graham & Stephen Wright, 2007. " Information, heterogeneity and market incompleteness in the stochastic growth model," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0704, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Michael T. Kiley & Jean-Philippe Laforte, 2007. "Documentation of the Research and Statistics Division’s estimated DSGE model of the U.S. economy: 2006 version," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2007. "The international diversification puzzle is not as bad as you think," Staff Report 398, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- YiLi Chien & Harold Cole & Hanno Lustig, 2007. "A Multiplier Approach to Understanding the Macro Implications of Household Finance," NBER Working Papers 13555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Alessandria & Alain Delacroix, 2007. "Trade and the (Dis)Incentive to Reform Labor Markets: The Case of Reform in the European Union," Cahiers de recherche 0738, CIRPEE.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2007. "Comparative Advantage in Cyclical Unemployment," Discussion Paper Series 0713, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Bryan Engelhardt & Guillaume Rocheteau & Peter Rupert, 2007. "Crime and the labor market: a search model with optimal contracts," Working Paper 0715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Gillman, Max & Minford, Patrick, 2007. "An Endogenous Taylor Condition in an Endogenous Growth Monetary Policy Model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/29, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Technological Shocks in the Post-War US Business Cycle," IDEI Working Papers 484, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Rochelle M. Edge & Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2007. "Welfare-maximizing monetary policy under parameter uncertainty," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dirk Bethmann, 2007. "Homogeneity, Saddle Path Stability, and Logarithmic Preferences in Economic Models," Discussion Paper Series 0702, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2007. "The Evolution Of Income And Fertility Inequalities Over The Course Of Economic Development: A Human Capital Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 0704, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2007. "Public infrastructure, non cooperative investments and endogeneous growth," Working Papers 07-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:27-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2007. " Inflation, Financial Development and Human Capital-Based Endogenous Growth: an Explanation of Ten Empirical Findings," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0703, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007. "The heterogeneous state of modern macroeconomics: a reply to Solow," Staff Report 399, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.