Obtaining a Unique, Efficient Norm Through Negotiation by Linking Porposals
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2005|
|Date of revision:||Jan 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenue Raymond Dugrand, CS 79606, 34960 Montpellier Cedex 2|
Web page: http://www.lameta.univ-montp1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderlini, L. & Felli, L., 1999.
"Costly bargaining and renegotiation,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9910, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 1998. "Costly bargaining and renegotiation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3592, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 1999. "Costly Bargaining and Renegotiation," CESifo Working Paper Series 213, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph Farrell & Garth Saloner, 1985.
"Standardization, Compatibility, and Innovation,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 70-83, Spring.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2004. "A Model of Forum Shopping, with Special Reference to Standard Setting Organizations," NBER Working Papers 10664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:05-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.