Clubs and Standards: The Role of Industry Consortia in Standardization of Wirelelss Telecommunications
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +358 (0)9 609 900
Fax: +358 (0)9 601 753
Web page: http://www.etla.fi/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benjamin Chiao & Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2005.
"The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: An Empirical Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
11156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Chiao & Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2007. "The rules of standard-setting organizations: an empirical analysis," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(4), pages 905-930, December.
- Chiao, Benjamin & Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: an Empirical Analysis," IDEI Working Papers 388, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chiao, Benjamin & Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gandal, Neil & Gantman, Nataly & Genesove, David, 2004. "Intellectual Property and Standardization Committee Participation in the US Modem Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 4658, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekkers, Rudi & Duysters, Geert & Verspagen, Bart, 2002.
"Intellectual property rights, strategic technology agreements and market structure: The case of GSM,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1141-1161, September.
- Bekkers,Rudi & Duysters,Geert & Verspagen,Bart, 2000. "Intellectual Property Rights, Strategic Technology Agreements and Market Structure, The Case of GSM," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2004. "A Model of Forum Shopping, with Special Reference to Standard Setting Organizations," NBER Working Papers 10664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funk, Jeffrey L. & Methe, David T., 2001. "Market- and committee-based mechanisms in the creation and diffusion of global industry standards: the case of mobile communication," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 589-610, April.
- Rosenkopf, Lori & Tushman, Michael L, 1998. "The Coevolution of Community Networks and Technology: Lessons from the Flight Simulation Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 311-46, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.