Improved Portfolio Choice using Second-Order Stochastic Dominance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James E. Hodder & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Olga Kolokolova, 2015. "Improved Portfolio Choice Using Second-Order Stochastic Dominance," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1623-1647.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1977. "Mean-Risk Analysis with Risk Associated with Below-Target Returns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 116-126, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:250-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daskalaki, Charoula & Skiadopoulos, George & Topaloglou, Nikolas, 2017.
"Diversification benefits of commodities: A stochastic dominance efficiency approach,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 250-269.
- Charoula Daskalaki & George Skiadopoulos & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2016. "Diversification Benefits of Commodities: A Stochastic Dominance Efficiency Approach," Working Papers 797, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Thierry Post & Milos Kopa, 2015. "Portfolio Choice based on Third-degree Stochastic Dominance, With an Application to Industry Momentum," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1527, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Cristiano Arbex Valle & Diana Roman & Gautam Mitra, 2017. "Novel approaches for portfolio construction using second order stochastic dominance," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 257-280, April.
- Bruni, Renato & Cesarone, Francesco & Scozzari, Andrea & Tardella, Fabio, 2017. "On exact and approximate stochastic dominance strategies for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 322-329.
- Zhou, Zhongbao & Xiao, Helu & Yin, Jialing & Zeng, Ximei & Lin, Ling, 2016. "Pre-commitment vs. time-consistent strategies for the generalized multi-period portfolio optimization with stochastic cash flows," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 187-202.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:675-685 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssecond-order stochastic dominance; portfolio choice; portfolio measurement;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:knz:dpteco:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office Ursprung). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .