Report NEP-ORE-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jun Yu, 2010. "Simulation-based Estimation Methods for Financial Time Series Models," Working Papers 19-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- James E. Hodder & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Olga Kolokolova, 2010. "Improved Portfolio Choice using Second-Order Stochastic Dominance," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Yong Li & Jun Yu, 2010. "A New Bayesian Unit Root Test in Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers 21-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Tore Selland Kleppe & Jun Yu & Hans J. Skaug, 2010. "Estimating the GARCH Diffusion: Simulated Maximum Likelihood in Continuous Time," Working Papers 13-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Tang, Qianfeng, 2010. "Interim Partially Correlated Rationalizability," MPRA Paper 26810, University Library of Munich, Germany.