Investment decisions in Liberalized Electricity Markets: A framework of Peak Load Pricing with strategic firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- ZOETTL, Gregor, 2008. "Investment decisions in liberalized electricity markets: A framework of peak load pricing with strategic firms," CORE Discussion Papers 2008041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gregor, ZOETTL, 2008. "Investment decisions in liberalized electricity markets : A framework of peak load pricing with strategic firms," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2007.
"Reliability and competitive electricity markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 60-84, March.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," Working Papers 0408, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Joskow, Paul L & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joskow, Paul L. & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," IDEI Working Papers 310, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2004. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0450, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul L. Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Reliability and Competitive Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 10472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
- Dirk Engelmann & Veronika Grimm, 2009.
"Bidding Behaviour in Multi-Unit Auctions - An Experimental Investigation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(537), pages 855-882, April.
- Veronika Grimm & Gregor Zoettl, 2006. "Capacity Choice under Uncertainty: The Impact of Market Structure," Working Paper Series in Economics 23, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sakellaris, Kostis, 2010. "Modeling Electricity Markets as Two-Stage Capacity Constrained Price Competition Games under Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 23317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "A Review of Liberalization and Modeling of Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 65651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment Decisions; Technology Choice; Restructured Electricity Markets; Peak Load Pricing; Strategic Firms;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-06-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2008-06-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2008-06-07 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kls:series:0038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kiryl Khalmetski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swkoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.