Report NEP-CSE-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constantinescu, Madalina, 2008. "Knowledge Management through the Lens of Innovation and Labour Productivity in a Knowledge Based Economy," MPRA Paper 8930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradorn Sureephong & Nopasit Chakpitak & Laurent Buzon & Abdelaziz Bouras, 2008. "Cluster Development and Knowledge Exchange in Supply Chain," Post-Print hal-00284615, HAL.
- Jutta Günther & Björn Jindra & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System – Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "Competing for Contacts: Network Competition, Trade Intermediation and Fragmented Duopoly," CEP Discussion Papers dp0854, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gregor Zoettl, 2008. "Investment decisions in Liberalized Electricity Markets: A framework of Peak Load Pricing with strategic firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 38, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Kvedaras, Virmantas & Nielsen, Jørgen Ulff-Møller, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition, International Trade and Firm Heterogeneity - a Life Cycle Perspective," Working Papers 08-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rajiv Kumar & Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2008. "Towards A Competitive Manufacturing Sector," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 203, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.