The Parameters of a National Minimum Hourly Wage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- François Rycx & Andrea Garnero & Stephan Kampelmann, 2013. "Minimum Wages in Europe :Does the Diversity of Systems Lead to a Diversity of Outcomes," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/245797, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung (ed.), 2014. "Mehr Vertrauen in Marktprozesse. Jahresgutachten 2014/15," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201415, April.
- Alan Manning, 2016. "The Elusive Employment Effect of the Minimum Wage," CEP Discussion Papers dp1428, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Manning, Alan, 2016. "The elusive employment effect of the minimum wage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67646, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; exemptions; deductions; international comparisons;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .