Using Online Platforms for Competence Tests: A Component of the Demographic Policy of Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2009. "Age and productivity: evidence from linked employer employee data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Heckman, James J. & Kautz, Tim, 2012. "Hard evidence on soft skills," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 451-464.
- Seyda, Susanne & Werner, Dirk, 2012. "IW-Weiterbildungserhebung 2011: Gestiegenes Weiterbildungsvolumen bei konstanten Kosten," IW-Trends – Vierteljahresschrift zur empirischen Wirtschaftsforschung, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research, vol. 39(1), pages 37-54.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:7:y:2016:i:c:p:30-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Weiss, Matthias, 2016.
"Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 30-42.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel & Weiss, Matthias, 2011. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," MEA discussion paper series 07148, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Weiss, M., 2013. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Weiss, M., 2013. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Weiss, Matthias & Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2011. "Productivity and age: Evidence from work teams at the assembly line," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48719, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tito Boeri & Jan van Ours, 2013. "The Economics of Imperfect Labor Markets: Second Edition," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10142.
- James Heckman & Tim Kautz, 2013.
"Fostering and Measuring Skills: Interventions That Improve Character and Cognition,"
2013-019, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- James J. Heckman & Tim Kautz, 2013. "Fostering and Measuring Skills: Interventions That Improve Character and Cognition," NBER Working Papers 19656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Kautz, Tim, 2013. "Fostering and Measuring Skills: Interventions That Improve Character and Cognition," IZA Discussion Papers 7750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernhard Boockmann & Jan Fries & Christian Göbel, 2012.
"Specific Measures for Older Employees and Late Career Employment,"
IAW Discussion Papers
89, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Boockmann, Bernhard & Fries, Jan & Göbel, Christian, 2012. "Specific measures for older employees and late career employment," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alexander Spermann, 2013. "Die Demografi estrategie der Bundesregierung — ein Weg zu mehr Wohlstand?," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 93(3), pages 165-169, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Spermann, 2015.
"How to fight long-term unemployment: lessons from Germany,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Spermann, Alexander, 2015. "How to Fight Long-Term Unemployment: Lessons from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdemography; lifelong learning; competencies; hard skills; soft skills;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .