Basic Income and a Public Job Offer: Complementary Policies to Reduce Poverty and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Felix FitzRoy & Jim Jin, 2017. "Basic Income and a Public Job Offer: Complementary Policies to Reduce Poverty and Unemployment," Working Papers id:12209, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Diamond & Emmanuel Saez, 2011.
"The Case for a Progressive Tax: From Basic Research to Policy Recommendations,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 25(4), pages 165-190, Fall.
- Peter A. Diamond & Emmanuel Saez, 2011. "The Case for a Progressive Tax: From Basic Research to Policy Recommendations," CESifo Working Paper Series 3548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Clément Imbert & John Papp, 2015.
"Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 233-263, April.
- Clément Imbert & John Papp, 2013. "Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fabio R Arico & Ulrike Stein, 2012. "Was Short-Time Work a Miracle Cure During the Great Recession? The Case of Germany and Italy," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(2), pages 275-297, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbasic income; job guarantee; poverty; unemployment;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2017-10-01 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-10-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.