Report NEP-PKE-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudius Graebner, 2017. "The Complexity of Economies and Pluralism in Economics," ICAE Working Papers 69, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- J. Paul Dunne & Elizabeth Kasekende, 2017. "Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2017-06, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Menelaos Karanasos & Panagiotis Koutroumpis & John Htgioannides & Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2017. "The Greek Dra(ch)ma: 5 Years of Austerity. The Three Economists’ View and a Comment," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 113, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- James Edward, Curtis Jr, 2017. "Differences in Wealth, Education, and History," MPRA Paper 81528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Jin, Jim, 2017. "Basic Income and a Public Job Offer: Complementary Policies to Reduce Poverty and Unemployment," IZA Policy Papers 133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Subramaniam, Viswanatha, 2017. "Communism - A survival analysis," MPRA Paper 81500, University Library of Munich, Germany.