Communism - A survival analysis
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbasic needs; capitalism; central bank; communism; darwin; domestic; economic; engels; financial; fittest; groups; individual; investment; lenin; management; manpower; marx; pareto; people; productivity; rate of return; revolution; savings; sectors; social; socialism; state; surplus; survival; technology; wealth;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-10-01 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HME-2017-10-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-10-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-10-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.