A Provocative Perspective on Population Aging and Old-Age Financial Protection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pages, Carmen, 2011.
"Does expanding health insurance beyond formal-sector workers encourage informality ? measuring the impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5785, The World Bank.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pagés, Carmen, 2011. "Does Expanding Health Insurance Beyond Formal-Sector Workers Encourage Informality? Measuring the Impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular," IZA Discussion Papers 5996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reyes Aterido & Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Carmen Pagés, 2011. "Does Expanding Health Insurance Beyond Formal-Sector Workers Encourage Informality?: Measuring the Impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4551, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsNDC; life expectancy; measuring population aging; happy aging; FDC;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-09-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-09-06 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .