Report NEP-AGE-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holzmann, Robert, 2013. "A Provocative Perspective on Population Aging and Old-Age Financial Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 7571, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan & Zweerink, Jochem, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Mortality: Evidence from Targeted Incentives to Retire Early," IZA Discussion Papers 7570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2013. "Population, Pensions, And Endogenous Economic Growth," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2013. "Long-Term Care and Lazy Rotten Kids," IZA Discussion Papers 7565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrizio Piraino & Sean Muller & Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2013. "The transmission of longevity across generations: The case of the settler Cape Colony," Working Papers 14/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Henri Sterdyniak, 2013. "Quelle reforme des retraites en 2013 ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6, Sciences Po.