Temporary Work as an Active Labor Market Policy: Evaluating an Innovative Program for Disadvantaged Youths
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christoph Ehlert & Jochen Kluve & Sandra Schaffner, 2012. "Temporary work as an active labor market policy: Evaluating an innovative program for disadvantaged youths," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1765-1773.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verhofstadt, Elsy & Goebel, Christian, 2008.
"Is Temporary Employment a Stepping Stone for Unemployed School Leavers?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
08-093, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- C. Göbel & E. Verhofstadt, 2008. "Is temporary employment a stepping stone for unemployed school leavers?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/542, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Centeno, Luis & Centeno, Mário & Novo, Álvaro A., 2009.
"Evaluating job-search programs for old and young individuals: Heterogeneous impact on unemployment duration,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 12-25, January.
- Luis Centeno & Mário Centeno & Álvaro A. Novo, 2008. "Evaluating Job Search Programs for Old and Young Individuals: Heterogeneous Impact on Unemployment Duration," Working Papers w200806, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Michael Kvasnicka, 2005.
"Does Temporary Agency Work Provide a Stepping Stone to Regular Employment?,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2005-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Michael Kvasnicka, 2005. "Does Temporary Agency Work Provide a Stepping Stone to Regular Employment?," Labor and Demography 0510005, EconWPA.
- Jensen, Peter & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "The response of youth unemployment to benefits, incentives, and sanctions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 301-316, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maibom, Jonas & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2014. "Can Active Labour Market Policies Combat Youth Unemployment?," IZA Discussion Papers 7912, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de la Rica, Sara & Gorjón, Lucía, 2017. "Assessing the Impact of a Minimum Income Scheme in the Basque Country," IZA Discussion Papers 10867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsprogram evaluation; disadvantaged youths; temporary work; ALMP;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-07-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .