Quantity over Quality? A European Comparison of the Changing Nature of Transitions between Non-Employment and Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2014.
"The Role of Workfare in Striking a Balance between Incentives and Insurance in the Labour Market,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 81(321), pages 86-116, January.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2008. "The role of workfare in striking a balance between incentives and insurance in the labour market," Economics Working Papers 2008-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2008. "The Role of Workfare in Striking a Balance between Incentives and Insurance in the Labour Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 2267, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Kvasnicka, 2009.
"Does Temporary Help Work Provide a Stepping Stone to Regular Employment?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies of Labor Market Intermediation, pages 335-372
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kvasnicka, 2008. "Does Temporary Help Work Provide a Stepping Stone to Regular Employment?," NBER Working Papers 13843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Pearson, Mark, 2009.
"A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD,"
IZA Policy Papers
3, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herwig Immervoll & Mark Pearson, 2009. "A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 81, OECD Publishing.
- O Blanchard & A Landier, 2002. "The Perverse Effects of Partial Labour Market Reform: fixed--Term Contracts in France," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 214-244, June.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Whatever Works: Dualisation and the Service Economy in Bismarckian Welfare States," IZA Discussion Papers 5035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arranz, Jose M. & Davia, Maria A. & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 2005. "Labour market transitions and wage dynamics in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Danielle Venn, 2009. "Legislation, Collective Bargaining and Enforcement: Updating the OECD Employment Protection Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Bolvig, Iben & Jensen, Peter & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "The Employment Effects of Active Social Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsfixed-term contracts; non-standard employment; transitions;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .