A Flexicurity Labour Market in the Great Recession: The Case of Denmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marc J. Melitz, 2012.
"Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, And The Pattern Of Comparative Advantage,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 225-254, April.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marc J. Melitz, 2007. "Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 13062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Melitz, Marc J, 2007. "Volatility, Labour Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cunat, Alejandro & Melitz, Marc J., 2007. "Volatility, labor market flexibility, and the pattern of comparative advantage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marc J. Melitz, 2007. "Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," CEP Discussion Papers dp0799, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- CuÃ±at, Alejandro & Melitz, Marc J., 2012. "Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," Scholarly Articles 10914283, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2006. "Social Safety Nets and Structural Adjustment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 517, OECD Publishing.
- Rosholm, Michael, 2008.
"Experimental Evidence on the Nature of the Danish Employment Miracle,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3620, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosholm, Michael, 2008. "Experimental Evidence on the Nature of the Danish Employment Miracle," Working Papers 08-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Bertola & John Driffill & Harold James & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi, 2013. "Chapter 3: Labour Market Reform and Youth Unemployment," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 73-94, February.
More about this item
Keywordsflexicurity; employment protection; unemployment insurance; active labour market policy;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-05-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-05-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.