A Flexicurity Labour Market in the Great Recession: The Case of Denmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marc J. Melitz, 2012.
"Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, And The Pattern Of Comparative Advantage,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 225-254, April.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marc J. Melitz, 2007. "Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," NBER Working Papers 13062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Melitz, Marc J, 2007. "Volatility, Labour Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cunat, Alejandro & Melitz, Marc J., 2007. "Volatility, labor market flexibility, and the pattern of comparative advantage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marc J. Melitz, 2007. "Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," CEP Discussion Papers dp0799, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- CuÃ±at, Alejandro & Melitz, Marc J., 2012. "Volatility, Labor Market Flexibility, and the Pattern of Comparative Advantage," Scholarly Articles 10914283, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2006. "Social Safety Nets and Structural Adjustment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 517, OECD Publishing.
- Rosholm, Michael, 2008.
"Experimental Evidence on the Nature of the Danish Employment Miracle,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3620, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosholm, Michael, 2008. "Experimental Evidence on the Nature of the Danish Employment Miracle," Working Papers 08-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Bertola & John Driffill & Harold James & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Ákos Valentinyi, 2013. "Chapter 3: Labour Market Reform and Youth Unemployment," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 73-94, February.
More about this item
Keywordsflexicurity; employment protection; unemployment insurance; active labour market policy;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-05-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-05-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-05-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .