Report NEP-EEC-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theoharry Grammatikos & Robert Vermeulen, 2010. "Transmission of the Financial and Sovereign Debt Crises to the EMU: Stock Prices, CDS Spreads and Exchange Rates," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-13, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Steahr, 2011. "Fiscal shocks and budget balance persistence in the EU countries from Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Joep Konings & Luca Marcolin, 2011. "The competitiveness of regions. A comparison between Belgian and German regions," Vives discussion paper series 16, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Luigi, Bernardi, 2011. "Economic crisis and taxation in Europe," MPRA Paper 31007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnese, Pablo & Salvador, Pablo F., 2011. "More Alike than Different: The Spanish and Irish Labour Markets Before and After the Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 5742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernd Hayo & Britta Niehof, 2011. "Identification Through Heteroscedasticity in a Multicountry and Multimarket Framework," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201124, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuß, Karsten, 2011. "Human capital investment strategies in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Devulder, Antoine, 2011. "Évaluation de la politique monétaire dans un modèle DSGE pour la zone euro," Dynare Working Papers 7, CEPREMAP, revised Jul 2011.
- John Schmitt, 2011. "Labor Market Policy in the Great Recession: Some Lessons from Denmark and Germany," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Andersen, Torben M., 2011. "A Flexicurity Labour Market in the Great Recession: The Case of Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 5710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Morley & Jeremy M. Piger & Robert H. Rasche, 2011. "Inflation in the G7: mind the gap(s)?," Working Papers 2011-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.